Managing your ad
My RV ad has been approved but it’s not showing up online?
1. Check the current status of your RV ad and make sure it has been approved.
2. Check your RV ad details to ensure your details are all correct. You may have accidentally listed your vehicle as another vehicle type of transmission ect.
3. What if your RV ad details are correct, and still can’t find your ad?
4. How your search your RV ad is calculated in the backend mechanics of the website to where your ad may be in the search results.
5. You may be searching using the wrong product types. Example: Make, model, transmission, fuel type ect. Remember you can edit your RV ad at any time.
How to check your Ad Performance
How do I improve my Ad Performance
- Photos are one of the most important tools you can use so make them stand out from the crowd.
- Great information is also important tool.
Share your RV ad with everyone
- Sharing your ad with friends and friends of friends via text, emails, Facebook or Twitter to help your ad get seen by even more buyers.
- Mobile Text marketing is now one of the most viewed of all marketing strategies.
Paid RV Ads that have issues
When you have paid for your RV Ad by Ezidebit (it takes approx. 1 business days to process the payment)
What to do if:-
- Your RV ad was rejected (check your emails)
- Your RV ad was cancelled (check your emails)
- Your RV ad expired (check your emails)
Check the status of your ad by signing in your account and looking for the ‘status’ under ‘Manage your RV Ad’.
Updates about why RV ads that have not been approved for a long period of time.
- It may be as simple as our busy staff has not had a chance to check and approve your RV ad yet!
- Please call customer service on +61 7 56 411 644 to get an update!
Our current business hours are:
Mon to Fri – 9am to 3:30pm
Queensland Time Australia
What is the next step if my RV ad has been rejected?
Your RV ad may have been rejected for one of the following reasons.
- Please check your email inbox to find out why your RV ad has been rejected.
- The most common reasons are:
- Photos are not compliant
- Comments contain offensive language
- You’ve entered the wrong rego or VIN number
What to do next if your ad has been rejected.
- Action the email you should have received from our customer service team.
- Call customer service on +61 7 56 411 644 to get your RV ad up and running as soon as possible!
Getting Started Online with your first AUDRV Ad
How do I pay for my RV ad?
AUDRV PTY LTD accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards – MasterCard, VISA, AMEX (Via Ezidebit )
If you have any further inquiries please contact our friendly customer service team on 07 56 411 644 or international +61 7 56 411 644
Uploading RV Ad Photo sizes
What could be wrong if you are having trouble uploading photos for your ad?
Our RV ads require a particular size limit
1. Please make sure each photo does not exceed 5MB
2. Photos need to be JPEG
3. Make sure you have no symbols in your photos file name area.
How do I edit and upload my photos?
- Sign in your account
- Once signed in, click on the ‘Edit’ button.
- Select ‘Attach Photos & Write your Comments’.
- Click on the ‘Add photos’ button. This will open up a pop up window that lets you quickly upload photos straight from your mobile phone or computer. Select your photo, click ‘Open’ the photo will then appear on the page.
How to delete your photo; click the “X” at the bottom right hand corner of the photo.
PUBLISH your awayJ
How do I manage my RV advert?
- Sign in to your account.
- Once signed in, you should see an ‘Edit’ button.
How do I temporarily place my RV ad on hold?
- You may have received a deposit subject to inspection or some other reason that you want to pause your RV ad. If you pause your ad you can reactivate it at a later date.
- By using the pause function it is quick and easy and you will not have to pay another fee to reactivate your ad.
- How to Pause your RV ad, sign in to your AUDRV account and click the ‘Pause’ button.
- How to Reactivate your RV ad simply click on the ‘Reactivate’ button.
How can I upgrade my ad to Platinum Ad?
Platinum RV ad guarantees you space on top of search results which will rotate with other Platinum advertisers.
We only allow 2 percent of subscribers to be able to purchase these positions to make it fair to those wanting to fast track their sales.